(1) Safety (tempered), when broken, it splits into very small harmless particles
(2) Strong intensity. Heat-strengthened glass is approximately twice as strong as annealed glass of the same thickness, and tempered glass is about 4 times.
(3) Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
(4) Deep process not available: tempered glass can not be cut, drill hole and other further process
(5) Tempering logo & pattern printing available: tempered glass can printed special logo and pattern with enamel by silkscreen.
(6) Different kinds of glass like clear tempered glass, tinted glass and various patterned glass (including Aqualite, Nashiji, Mlstlite, Oceanic, Rain, Raindow, Gluechip, Flash and other popular pattern) are available
(1) Places where need safety glass demanded by building regulations, windows and other parts of the building
(2) Glass railings and escalators barrier, windows of vehicles and ships,
(3) Glass desktop and display shelf, interior decoration and furniture
FT : fully toughened
HS : heat strengthened
FTH : fully toughened and heat soak tested
Flat Tempered 3600mm×18000mm
Curved Tempered 3600mm×18000mm
Temperable Glass Range：Clear Float Glass，Ultra Clear Glass,Tinted Glass，Reflective Glass, Low-E Glass,Patterned Glass and so on