(1) Excellent transparency: its light transmittance is greater than that of conventional glass, in particular when using extra thick substrates or assemblies
(2) High neutrality in transmittance: optimized color rendering and contrast .The colours of objects remain vivid and natural. This quality is very important in applications such as display cases in museums and jewellers etc .
(3) Virtually colorless: when used in thick configurations (for example :Golden Faith laminated glass),the use of extra clear glass results in a virtually colorless product .The green tinge ,inherent of ordinary clear float and more noticeable in greater thickness ,is substantially reduced. Without the green reflection along the edge of the glass , Golden Faith clear low-iron glass produces a particularly bright ,true color when used the manufacture of lacquered or enameled glass (for example: Lacquered glass, silk-screened glass, tempered glass, mirror glass ).This quality is especially evident when white lacquer or enamel is used.
(1) High grade architectural decoration
(2) Household electrical Appliance
(3) Fabricate showcases for museums, exhibition hall, and jewelry store
(4) Green house, sunlight collecting roof, fish tank
(5) Craftworks, and light decorations
(6) Solar energy PE module
(7) Glass furniture and bath room series prod
Thickness: 3mm,3.2mm,3.5mm,4mm,5mm,5.5mm, 6mm,8mm, 10mm,12mm,15mm,19mm,22mm,25mm
Norm Sizes : 1524x2134mm, 1220x1830mm, 1600x2400mm, 1830x2440mm, 1800x2600mm, 2134x3050mm, 2134x3300mm, 2134x3660mm, 2250*3210mm, 2250x3300mm，2250*3660mm etc.